- Collection Goal
To purchase one (1) high-capacity boat (30ft x 8ft with 115 horsepower) and equipment to explore deeper sea areas for fishermen in Manjung, Perak.
Proceeds from the rental will be utilised for maintenance purpose and a portion of it will be utilised as capital to build/procure new boats of the same specification for the use of fishermen in the same area.
To enable selected fishermen under the Persatuan Nelayan Manjung Selatan (Association) in Manjung Perak to rent the boat and explore deeper sea areas thus increasing their productivity and income.
Kick off Date
05 November 2018
Appointed Vendor by MAIPk
- Build/Procure Boat : Universiti Kuala Lumpur Malaysian Institute of Marine Engineering Technology (UniKL-MIMET)
- Boat Maintenance : Persatuan Nelayan Manjung Selatan
Dato' Mohamed Rafique Merican Mohamed Wahiduddin Merican - Chief Executive Officer, Maybank Islamic
1. Shahrul Azam Shaari - Chief Executive Officer, MAIPk
2. Wan Maizura Wan Zahari - Deputy Chief Executive Officer, MAIPk
3. Ustaz Munawwaruzzaman Mahmud - Head, Shariah Management, Maybank Islamic
4. Idham Sabki Baharum - Head, Investment Account, Maybank Islamic