- Collection Goal
The proposed development consists of:
- Dormitory for 150 students
- Study room
- Rest area
- Pantry / Kitchen / Store
- Toilet / bathroom
Maktab Mahmud is among the prestigious religious school in Malaysia. Many prominent scholars had came from this institution. However, the institution is facing funding constraints, thus resulting in slower management operations including the development of hostel facilities for students.
This concept of Inap Waqf will contributes to the growth of the institution of waqf economy. In addition, this development is an amazing effort in developing the potential and strategic landfill to be developed as a public service.
- S.S Dato' Sheikh Fadzil Bin Hj Awang (Mufti of Kedah)
- Dato' Setia Jaya Dato' Paduka Sheikh Hasbullah Bin Hj Abd Halim (Timbalan Yang Dipertua MAIK)
- Dato Hj Abd Rahman Bin Hj Ismail (Secretary of MAIK)
- Mr Hj Muhamad Radzuan Ab Rahman (Head, Credit Management Division, BMMB)
- En Azman Mohd Shuib (Manager, Regional Office BMMB)