- Collection Goal
The proposed development consists of:
- Dormitory for 150 students
- Study room
- Rest area
- Pantry / Kitchen / Store
- Toilet / bathroom
Maktab Mahmud is among the prestigious religious school in Malaysia. Many prominent scholars had came from this institution. However, the institution is facing funding constraints, thus resulting in slower management operations including the development of hostel facilities for students.
This concept of Inap Waqf will contributes to the growth of the institution of waqf economy. In addition, this development is an amazing effort in developing the potential and strategic landfill to be developed as a public service.
Prof Dato' Dr Mohd Fakhruddin Abdul Mukti
1. S.S Dato' Sheikh Fadzil Bin Hj Awang - Mufti of Kedah
2. Dato' Setia Jaya Dato' Paduka Sheikh Hasbullah Hj Abd Halim - Deputy Yang Dipertua MAIK
3. Dato' Hj Abd Rahman Hj Ismail - Secretary of MAIK
4. Muhamad Radzuan Ab Rahman - Head, Credit Management, BMMB
5. Azman Mohd Shui - Manager, Regional Office BMMB