Mualaf Centre Renovation
- Collection Goal
To renovate and refurbish an abandoned 2-storey building located at PT 518, Kg Kok Pasir, Mukim Kok Keli, Tumpat, Kelantan for a Muallaf Centre.
Muallaf Centre (Centre) has commenced its operation on 19 February 2020 with 7 students (muallaf) as the first intake. As at November 2020, there are 11 muallaf residing in the Centre aged between 3 – 50 years old. The students will stay at the Centre to learn about Islamic teaching for 6 – 12 months. On 12 March 2020, the the Centre was officially launched by Yang Berhormat Mulia Tengku Temenggong Kelantan, the Yang Dipertua Majlis Agama Islam dan Adat Istiadat Melayu Kelantan (MAIK Kelantan).
|4||Gate Procurement and Installation||12,500.00|
Kick off Date
25 February 2018
Appointed contractor by MAIK Kelantan
- Main Contractor : SL Cahaya Resources
- Architect : Gurureka Consultant
YBM Tan Sri Dato Tengku Mohamad Rizam Tengku Abdul Aziz - Tengku Temenggung Kelantan/ Yang Dipertua MAIK
1. SS Dato Hj Mohd Shukri Mohamad - Mufti of Kelantan
2. Tn Hj Zulkifle Hj Ab Rahman - Deputy Yang Dipertua MAIK
3. SS Dr. Luqman Hj Abdullah - Councilor of MAIK
4. Nik Mohd Hashim Abd Hamid - Northern Regional Manager, BMMB
5. Ustaz Dr Mohd Hafiz Fauzi - Head of Dakwah, Wakf & Zakat Department, BMMB