Akademi Tahfiz Hidayatul Quran Annur, Sibu
- Collection Goal
The name Al-Bait was proposed by Tabung Baitulmal Sarawak, which literally means "house". The name is also in line with Tabung Baitulmal Sarawak, which contains the word "Bait".
This Tahfiz school is a collaboration between TBS and Akademi Tahfiz Hidayatul Quran Annur (Akademi). TBS provides the waqf premise whilst the operation is handled by Akademi. The Akademi was established in December 2015 and solely depend on donations from NGOs and the public for its day-to-day operation and other necessary expenses. Currently, there are 16 full-time students in the Akademi and mostly from Sarawak.
There are many privately operated Tahfiz schools and charitable institutions that require further improvements to operate more efficiently.
The project aims to help the beneficiaries with the costly, but necessary capital expenses - such as making structural changes such as building emergency exits to comply with fire safety requirements.
i. The children are able to focus and do well in their studies. ii. To help the institutions in offering a safer and more conducive environment for the children. iii. To encourage Muslims in making wakaf for the betterment of the community.
Kick off Date
01 September 2020
Appointed Contractor by TBS
- Contractor : Bela Sempurna Sdn Bhd
Datuk Haji Abg Mohd Shibli Haji Abg Mohd Nailie - Chief Executive Officer, TBS
1. Bolhassan Iskandar Taibi - Deputy Chief Executive Officer, TBS
2. Sulaiman Haji Mahili - Head, Finance Sector, TBS
3. Abg Faisal Haji Abg Marzuki - Head, Development Sector, TBS
4. Dato' Adissadikin Ali - Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer, RHB Islamic
5. Ahmad Rizal Lope Zainal Abidin - Deputy Chief Executive Officer, RHB Islamic
6. Ahmad Mukarrami Ab Mumin - Head, Shariah Advisory Division, RHB Islamic
7. Othman Ahmad - Head, Business Innovative Solutions, RHB Islamic