Mualaf Centre Renovation
- Collection Goal
There are newly reverts who suffer after reverting to Islam such as the lack of basic facilities like shelter, after being rejected by family members, friends and neighbours. The Mualaf Center is the starting point for providing new brothers to the life of self-sufficiency, thus giving the strength to istiqomah in Islam because Islam is conscious of the welfare of its ummah and there are some kind of support brothers and sisters.
There are among new believers who suffer from severe tests after converting to Islam such as the lack of basic facilities such as shelter due to disqualification by family members, friends and neighbors.
Mualaf Centre will provide shelter to newly revert before entering into a new life of self-sufficient, thus giving strength to mualaf be istiqomah in Islam, as Islam takes care of its ummah and there are also support from fellow brothers and sisters in Islam.
YBM Tan Sri Dato Tengku Mohamad Rizam bin Tengku Abdul Aziz
1. YB. S.S. Dato Hj Mohd Shukri bin Mohamad - State Mufti of Kelantan
2. Dr. Hj. Nik Mohd Azlan bin Abd Hadi - Deputy President MAIK
3. Dr. Luqman bin Hj Abdullah - Councilor of MAIK
4. YBhg. Dato Hj Mohd Redza Shah Abdul Wahid - Chief Executive Officer BMMB
5. Hj. Nik Mohd Hashim bin Abd Hamid - Northern Regional Manager, BMMB
6. Hj. Mohd Hafiz bin Fauzi - Head of Dakwah, Wakf & Zakat Department, BMMB