Sekolah Menengah Islam Seremban (SMI Seremban)
Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
- Collection Goal
Sekolah Menengah Islam Seremban (SMI Seremban) is formally known as Sekolah Seri Setia. It was established in year 1997. It offers academic and Tahfiz syllabus to the students. The project is to complete the construction of its education complex comprising of academic and administrative block, hostel, and library. The estimated cost is RM17M.
This School aims to provide integrated education to the students. As this is a private school, they impose tuition fees to the students. However, the fees are low and sometimes are not enough to cover the maintenance cost and teachersâ€™ salaries. Despite the financial constraints they are facing, the School is committed to provide the best education environment to the students. The requested fund from the public through Mywakaf initiative is RM5,000,000
This project will lead positive impact to the children and teenagers, especially to the people of Negeri Sembilan. The School will prepare the students to become future leader with high intelligence and leadership skills.
- Dato’ Dr. Abdul Aziz Sheikh Abdul Kadir – Chairman
- Sahibus Samahah Dato’ Mohd Yusof Hj Ahmad – Mufti Negeri Sembilan (Member)
- Dato’ Kamal Amran Kamaruddin – Secretary, Majlis Agama Islam Negeri Sembilan (Member)
- Tn Hj PeerMohamed Ibramsha – Chief Operation Officer, Bank Muamalat Malaysia Berhad (Member)
- Dr Shamsiah Abdul Karim – Head, Shariah and Product Development Division, Bank Muamalat Malaysia Berhad (Member)
- En Azzerol Effendi Abdul Kadir – Head, Finance Department, Perbadanan Wakaf Negeri Sembilan (Member)
- En Mohd Zamri Pardi – Regional Manager (Southern), Bank Muamalat Malaysia Berhad (Member)