HTF Hemodialysis Service
326 days left
A Waqf hemodialysis centre in Perlis will be managed and administered professionally by Tuanku Fauziah Hospital (HTF), Kangar upon completion. It will benefit thousands of chronic kidney patients.
This project is an Islamic landmark in the healthcare sector that will ultimately benefit the patients who undergo hemodialysis treatment especially among the asnaf fuqara ‘and also the less fortunate non-Muslims.
The construction work of the MAIPs-HTF Hemodialysis Service (“Center”) waqf building has commenced on 3 April 2018 and is expected to be completed on 2 October 2019. The centre is a double-storey building with 1,822 m² of floor space that fits a capacity of 66 beds. It will be the largest hemodialysis centre in Perlis.
To date, there are only four hemodialysis centres that have been established throughout the state of Perlis. With the opening of this new centre, the efficiency of treatment services can be enhanced by shortening the duration of the patients’ turn. In addition, it can increase the number of patients as well as conducting the hemodialysis treatment frequently.
DYTM Tuanku Syed Faizuddin Putra ibni Tuanku Syed Sirajuddin Jamalullail
Y.Bhg. Dato’ Dr Faisal bin Ibrahim – Chairman, JK Pengurusan Wakaf MAIPs
- Ustaz Mohd Nazri bin Chik (Deputy Chairman) – Chief Shariah Officer, Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad
- Ustaz Mohd Nazim bin Mohd Noor – Chief Executive Officer, MAIPs
- Ustaz Nazri bin Md Rejab – Head, Waqf Property & Mal Development, MAIPs
- Encik Ahmad Fauzi bin Mohd Akhir – Head of Regional Office, Northern Region, Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad
- Encik Zolkepeli bin Sabawas – Relationship Manager, Cash Management, Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad
Mechanism/ Management of Project
- MAIPs is responsible for managing the construction of this Centre on land that is owned by HTF.
- Upon completion, the Centre will be managed professionally and operated by HTF.
- The Joint Management Body comprising representatives from MAIP, HTF as well as relevant experts and professionals are formed to administer matters related to this Centre.
Impact of Project
- Give priority to chronic kidney patients among asnaf under the assistance of MAIPs as well as non-Muslim patients from underprivileged communities;
- Patients will get hemodialysis treatment on a timely, frequent basis through the good quality of facilities and services;
- Provide accessibility for patients to be given treatments from well-trained medical assistants and officers.